| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sault Ste. Marie, Mi in October is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Sault Ste. Marie, Mi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sault Ste. Marie, Mi:
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) W
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.3 miles) WSW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) W
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) W
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) WSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) WSW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 238.2 kms (148 miles) S
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) S
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 304.9 kms (189.5 miles) SSW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 323 kms (200.7 miles) SSW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 323.2 kms (200.8 miles) NE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) NE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) E
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) ESE
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) ESE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) SSE
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 321.9 kms (200 miles) SE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 256.9 kms (159.7 miles) SSE